Article delegate-en/2276 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: http tunneling
05 Jun 2003 18:59:48 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 05/29/03(04:29) you Fagerlund Robin <pbqdabdyi-rcwevebroulr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A2263@delegate-en.ML_>
 |I'm trying to setup a proxy server for WinCVS users using delegate as a
 |proxy, but I keep getting this error message.
 |
 |cvs [login aborted]: Proxy server delegate.essnet.se does not support HTTP
 |tunnelling
 |
 |Do you have any idea why and how it should be setup ? I've been trying
 |several setups.

Could you show me what is recored in the LOGFILE of your DeleGate?