Article delegate-en/2272 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: host routing?
05 Jun 2003 17:59:28 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 06/05/03(23:49) you "Devon Harding" <p34eabdyi-znqnbumvoylr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A2271@delegate-en.ML_>
 |Re: [DeleGate-En] host routing?When I run the following command,
 |[root@mars src]# delegated -v -P80 PERMIT="*:*:*.*" SRCIF="192.168.0.12:*:*:www.domain.com"
 |
 |I get this error when I try to access www.domain.com from outside:

I thought that you need to select a route toward server by binding
of source address to a server-side network interface, but from your
example, you seem to be going to select address a server depending
on the client-side interface (it's host name).

 |THe delegated server is 192.168.0.2.  I want it to route www.domain.com
 |to 192.168.0.12

Probably what you need is so called "virtual hosting" of HTTP server.

 MOUNT="/* http://192.168.0.12/* vhost=www.domain.com"

See <URL:http://www.delegate.org/delegate/Manual.htm#HTTP_mount> for
more details.