Article delegate-en/21 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] data channell not encrypted
10 Aug 1998 12:21:00 GMT "Piero Berritta" <pauaabdyi-ytjem43ngilr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello,
Thanks to Yutaka for the immediate answer.

I'm still trying to make an ssl tunnel between an ftp client and an ftp
server issuing the following commands:

Client side:
delegated -P21 FSV="sslway -co" SERVER=ftp://ftp-server-name:8021

Server side:
delegated -P8021 FCL="sslway -ac" SERVER=ftp://ftp-server-name:21

I tested the patch Yutaka gave me and now the ftp doesn't hung up, but
making a dump with tcpdump on the client (or server) machine it seems that
the data channell is not encrypted. The control channell, on the contrary,
seems to be perfectly encrypted.
It could be a problem of configuration or something else ?

Thank you in advance for any help

Ciao