Article delegate-en/2 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] delegate and SSL
Thu, 06 Aug 1998 14:02:03 +0900 Ron Boles <pamaabdyi-xg5asega4ulr.ml@ml.delegate.org>
eXpress software design

Greetings from Melbourne Australia,

I am evaluating DELEGATE and SSLWAY to facilitate HTTPS/SSL form processing
in the following environment:-
- O/S  ... windows95
- SERVER ...omni httpd (non ssl)
- SSL proxy...Delegate

Only a small percentage of pages served will be secure however
I would like to capture credit card details from a secure client html form
using netscape4 or i4 browser

I have developed an options (configuration) file 'sslopts.txt' which
I have Delegate load upon starting.

I would like to get some feedback from Yutaka or any other
knowledgable person on my configuration.

Sincere thanks
Ron Boles
pamaabdyi-xg5asega4ulr.ml@ml.delegate.org  (24.192.14.217)