Article delegate-en/198 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] About CFI
05 Jan 1999 15:25:13 GMT pxuaabdyi-re5dixu6mxtr.ml@ml.delegate.org

Hello,

I'd like to know if CFI is implemented or if it's being developed.
I could not find information on how to activate it (well I found
information
but it is in Japanese ;-(
I just wanted to tell Delegate to read the cfi.conf (BTW, where
should that file go ?) and, for example, execute a small script if
content-type=text/html.

Thanks,
Luc Stepniewski