Article delegate-en/193 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Fatal Error in Win95 version of 5.8.5]
01 Jan 1999 07:26:39 GMT Mark Peacock <px4aabdyi-ktwgyos5bmlr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

ysato@etl.go.jp wrote:
Tell me which version of DeleGate are you testing, and where and
how did you get the executalbe file.  Since there seems to be at
least thousands of DeleGate users on Win95 today, I cannot readily
believe that such an essential bug remains not discovered by anyone
in the latest versions at ftp://ftp.etl.go.jp/pub/DeleGate/bin/windows/

I'm trying to run DeleGate 5.8.5 which I pulled from
ftp://wall.etl.go.jp/pub/DeleGate/bin/windows/latest/.  I don't doubt that
DeleGate is a highly functional program.  I'm just trying to figure out why
it's not working for me.

Thanks,
Mark