Article delegate-en/1927 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: CMAP with FFROMCL and a specified protocol does not work
10 Oct 2002 19:23:30 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you Joachim =?iso-8859-1?q?F=F6rster?= <pqudqbdyi-fjxi26hzzhtr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |delegated -P8081 SERVER=http DGROOT=/root/building/test/delegate1
 |CMAP=ffromcl.cfi:http:*:*
 |
 |... and filtering does not work at all. => There are no lines like "####
 |execFilter[FFROMCL] CFI" in the log file
 |(/root/building/test/delegate1/log/8081).
 |
 |BUT:
 |If I use "*" instead of "http" in the CMAP parameter/ProtoList filtering works
 |without any problems!
 |
 |I want to have filtering activated ONLY for http NOT for https,ftp,wais,gopher
 |(the default protocols for SERVER=http). "ffromcl.cfi" is a Header-Filter and
 |access to https servers with this filter activated does not work. (So I only
 |want to have it for http.)
 |
 |What's wrong?

Maybe a reason is that FFROMCL filter is inserted before any data
is conveyed on the connection by whith the real protocol is judged.
By the way can't use FTOSV like this?

  CMAP="filter.cfi:FTOSV:http:*:*"