Article delegate-en/1593 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] How to post in your list
03 Apr 2002 14:08:40 GMT "Hohenauer Jan (KTXS 2)" <phedabdyi-qjyh54jiyvxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi

Just follwing the link on your website. How can I post some question in the mailing list?

Q: Does DeleGate support LDAPv2?
We will use the LDAP Proxy as kind of a translater between our LDAP3 enabled directory and clients that are using LDAPv2.

Regards,
Jan