Article delegate-en/1484 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: SSL Session Caching
14 Jan 2002 21:11:09 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

Hi,

I would consider supporting SSL session caching and s_client compatible
logging.

On 01/13/02(01:00) you "Uzoka, Afam" <pzmcqbdyi-rcwevegyz7tr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A1483@delegate-en.ML_>
 |Information in this email is confidential and may be privileged.
 |It is intended for the addressee only. If you have received it in error,
 |please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
 |You should not otherwise copy it, retransmit it or use or disclose its
 |contents to anyone.
 |Thank you for your co-operation.

Sorry but I co-operate with users only in unconfidential way and
any messages among us will be open at http://www.delegate.org/feedback/