Article delegate-en/1461 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En]
27 Dec 2001 05:19:43 GMT ppmcabdyi-xg5asega4ulr.ml@ml.delegate.org

I wrote early about this behavior of Delegate, but don't get answer.
When Delegated write new log file( cyclic behavior like LOGFILE =
'${LOGDIR}/${PORT}[date+.%d]') it rename old file with .old extension.
If I implement some rotating schema then I don't need additional backup
copies of LOG files.
With this behavior of Delegated I must implement additional mechanism for
delete this .old files, it is annoying.
Can you fix this problem?

WBW,  Vadim Mironov