Article delegate-en/1449 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Hotmail with Outlook Express Client
21 Dec 2001 14:58:53 GMT "pvecqbdyi-ytjem43ngilr.ml@ml.delegate.org" <pvecqbdyi-ytjem43ngilr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

I am using the delegate proxy with W2K and am extremely satisfied so far. Here is how I managed to get hotmail working using the Outlook Express email client:

HTTPCONF=methods:+,PROPFIND,MOVE,BDELETE,BMOVE,MKCOL

MSN Messenger has me stumped. Have you or any other user found a way to enable MSN Messenger 4.5?

Regards,
Devendra