Article delegate-en/143 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] a little question from a bad user.....
06 Nov 1998 07:57:55 GMT pr4aabdyi-re5dixvjuhtr.ml@ml.delegate.org (PIERRE MOTTIN)

Hello,

I'm looking for a proxy soft that permit me to control the accesses of my
users and do firewall tasks too.
I'm administrator of a NT 4.0 lan, and have a cisco router for internet
sharing. My problem is everibody can access Internet.

My question :  Is Delegate can be used with the router, i mean a user
launch a browser, the request is redirected to Delegate via the proxy
connection, then if permits, delegate reroute the request to the cisco
router who connects my internet service provider ??

Thanks for all !!!

Pierre Mottin
CFPPA RENNES-LE RHEU
pr4aabdyi-re5dixvjuhtr.ml@ml.delegate.org