Article delegate-en/142 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: help with code
05 Nov 1998 08:00:59 GMT ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato 佐藤豊)

you GEMMA CLIMENT PIGUILLEM  <pruaabdyi-re5dixtlohtr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |I'm studying computer science in Barcelona (Spain) and I'm developing my
 |final work (of the career) about security in communications between a typical
 |browser and a linux server. After studying several options, I decided to
 |make a proxy which encrypts all data transactions (with a specific server)
 |using the SSL protocol.
 |
 |Surfing the web I've found DeleGate. I've spent several days studying it and
 |I've realized that it overcomes my goals, but I'm sure that it could make
 |easier my work. However it's very hard for me finding out how it works
 |without knowing how the programms are put together, I mean... without
 |knowing the internal structure of code or which is the internal order of
 |programm calls.

I'm not sure what kind of documentation is necessary...  Could you show
me any example of such documentation of other softwares?
Your application seems possibly be supported with the "external filter"
mechanism of DeleGate which is used to realize "SSLway".  (See
http://www.delegate.org/delegate/ssl/) The interface between "external
filter" and DeleGate is so simple, and developers of "external filter"
program need not to know anything about internal structure of DeleGate.