Article delegate-en/1415 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Howto? SSL FTP Tunneling
14 Nov 2001 20:19:27 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

Bryan,

(Sorry, I sent the previous message in broken format)

>Attached is a complete detailed logfile of the startup, client
>establish, relay and and failure.

Sorry but I don't know with what application I can read the content type:

>with ftp-data I think. I get established, get one line
>of data then a subsequent 521 error from FTP.

Could you show me the dialog of the FTP client and the relevant
log of DeleGate in a plain text, not in attachement?