Article delegate-en/1413 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Howto? SSL FTP Tunneling
14 Nov 2001 19:41:56 GMT "Bryan Dees" <ppqcqbdyi-rn3efjmgyhtr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello again, I think i'm close but i'm still having trouble
with ftp-data I think. I get established, get one line
of data then a subsequent 521 error from FTP.

On the server i'm using the following command:

   delegated -vd \
      -P10021 \
      SERVER=ftp://goahp85.airborne.com:10021/ \
      CMAP="sslway -st:FCL:ftp" CMAP=sslway:FCL:ftp-data \
      CMAP="sslway -st:FSV:ftp" CMAP=sslway:FSV:ftp-data

Attached is a complete detailed logfile of the startup, client
establish, relay
and and failure.

I REALLY appreciate any help you can provide, everythings rush rush
rush here.. :)

Sincerely Yours,

Bryan Dees
phueabdyi-rn3efjmgyhtr.ml@ml.delegate.org