Article delegate-en/1403 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] WWW.DELEGATE.ORG
12 Nov 2001 12:33:29 GMT "Christine Hall" <ppmcqbdyi-uwzfv3pneylr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello,

I visited www.delegate.org and I noticed that you are not listed on some search engines. I am sure you can increase the number of people who visit www.delegate.org . Do you know TrafficMagnet? TrafficMagnet is a unique technology that instantly submits your web site to over 300,000+ search engines and directories every month. This is a very low-cost and effective way of advertising your site.

To check our prices and submit www.delegate.org to 300,000+ search engines, go to TrafficMagnet.net

I would love to hear from you.

Best Regards,
Christine Hall