Article delegate-en/1402 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: delegate and Netscape messenging server
12 Nov 2001 12:29:14 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 11/12/01(18:33) you Emmanuel Cerisier <ppacqbdyi-e6yeroh7kxtr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A1400@delegate-en.ML_>
 |I couldn't get trough posting to your ML, so I send directly this query to
 |feedback@delegate.org, hoping you'll approve it and post it to the newsgroup/ML.
 |   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
 |<delegate-en@smtpgate.etl.go.jp>... Deferred: Connection timed out with
 |smtpgate.etl.go.jp.

Could you tell me where you got the obsolete address?
The server "smtpgate.etl.go.jp" retired a month ago.

The address "feedback@delegate.org" is the right address of the entrance
of the newsgroup (nntp://news.delegate.org/mail-lists.delegate-en),
since more than a year ago.

 |./delegated -v -P443 SERVER=https FCL=./sslway MOUNT="/*
 |http://yyyy.xxxx.com/*" PERMIT="*:*:*.com"
 |Once you accepted the certificate, and you logged in providing
 |user/pass, netscape's webmail application embeds hardcoded URL of the
 |server in the protocol URL itself.
 |The URL looks like that:
 |https://yyyy.xxxx.com/en/mail.html?sid=t9em0q3o0hel0v9&lang=en&host=https://yyyy.xxxx.com/&cert=false

If the URL is embedded in Location header or attribute value of certain
HTML tag, adding the following parameter could solve the problem.

  MOUNT="/* https://yyyy.xxxx.com/* pri=-1"

This will rewrite the above URL in response message like follows:
http://DeleGateHost/en/mail.html?sid=t9em0q3o0hel0v9&lang=en&host=https://yyyy.xxxx.com/&cert=false