Article delegate-en/1374 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] OpenITx Partnering Opportunity
25 Oct 2001 20:45:48 GMT "Michelle Stanton" <pyqcabdyi-znqnbuinoylr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Dear Content Editor/Webmaster,

The reason I am contacting you is that your Web site,
http://www.delegate.org, is one that draws a similar audience to OpenITx,
http://www.OpenITx.com.  OpenITx is a peer-to-peer support network that
features a collection of email-based groups that focus on the discussion of
technology and vendor selection.  We would like to invite delegate.org to be
an active supporter of this open discussion, specifically for discussion
about Security Products and best practices.

Recently, we have developed a program that will allow supporters of OpenITx
to place a product or vendor-specific discussion group sign-up box directly
on their site.  Adding the sign-up box will give your users access to tens
of thousands of other IT professionals in the same field of knowledge.  This
box will allow users to sign-up to the groups, WITHOUT HAVING TO LEAVE YOUR
SITE.  Your site will also benefit by being listed as a supporter for the
open discussion of IT products and practices found at:
http://www.openitx.com/help/supporters.asp.

For more information on the specific types of Security groups that OpenITx
offers (Antivirus, Firewall, Cryptography, etc...) please visit the
following link:
http://www.openitx.com/nav/t.asp?t=506&p=575&h1=506&h2=575
Adding the sign-up box to your site requires only a few quick steps.  You
can customize the box to match your site's layout.  Should you be interested
in placing a sign-up box please visit the above link and click on the group
that you are interested in.

If you are unable to add a sign-up box to your site, please consider
creating a visible link to the group found at:
http://www.openitx.com/nav/t.asp?t=506&p=575&h1=506&h2=575.

Once you have added a sign-up box or link, please send me an email
specifying the web page URL containing it, and we will add your Web site to
the "Supporters of Open IT Discussion" list.

If you have any questions regarding the sign up boxes or OpenITx, please
feel free to contact me by email at mstanton@ITtoolbox.. or by phone at
000-000-0006 ext 15.  Thanks for your time today and I look forward to
hearing from you in the future.

Best Regards,

Michelle Stanton
Open IT Exchange