Article delegate-en/1355 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Delegate and DNS
11 Oct 2001 06:27:30 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

Hi,

On 10/11/01(15:07) you Julian Harris <pfacqbdyi-rn3efjiokilr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A1351@delegate-en.ML_>
 |I have another question... I'm trying to do some small tweaks to the
 |Delegate proxy to filter out unwanted ads etc. I have a few bugs that
 |I'm having difficulty tracking down and was wondering whether you'd
 |managed to get it running under the VC debugger? I've tried creating
 |a project and putting all the files in but after an hour I still
 |can't make sense of the errors I'm getting. for a start, what are the
 |..a files? VC says nothing about .a files. (sorry I'm a bit of a VC
 |newbie).

I've used NMAKE.EXE and CL.EXE of VC++ just as programs for complilation,
but I've never utilized VC++ as "Developer Studio" :-)