Article delegate-en/1352 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] POP Proxy Servers:
11 Oct 2001 06:07:59 GMT Bill Baxter <pjacqbdyi-cgcyfell6b3r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi Yutaka,

Can you please help me?
I have been trying to configure my Email client
to send and receive Email through a POP proxy
but when I put an HTTP proxy addresss like
the ones in my browser they do not work?
Do you know how to set it up properley?
If you have the time could you please tell me
how.

Sincerely,

Billy Baxter