Article delegate-en/1344 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Problem with FFROMCL
27 Sep 2001 09:30:31 GMT Carlo Grazioli <piacqbdyi-cgcyfell6b3r.ml@ml.delegate.org>
Banca Commerciale Italiana

Hi !
I'm not able to realize a filter (using CFI) blocking some specifc
request from client to server.
I'm using Delegate 7.5.2. I would like filter some commands that client
may execute ( like ping, telnet or ftp to others  in server's network )
into an established telnet session.
I'd like also block a request of a html page containing in the URL a
specific file ( for istance: readme.exe)