Article delegate-en/1224 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] IMAP proxy functionality TSL->SSL translation
03 Jul 2001 12:38:48 GMT "Jan-Peter Koopmann" <pzacabdyi-aipiirakgulr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

our e-mail system only supports IMAP on port 143 or IMAP SSL on port 993
(not TSL). I have some clients (PDAs) that need to connect to this
server. Unfortunately they only speak IMAP on port 143 with TSL.

I would like to have a proxy that allows the users to log into using
IMAP with TSL and that forwards all requests to our server using IMAP
SSL. Is this possible with delegate? If so: How?

Thanks,
  Jan-Peter