Article delegate-en/1222 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Private Please Read 32003
29 Jun 2001 04:13:20 GMT pyycabdyi-ktwgyordbmlr.ml@ml.delegate.org

We have found the most incredible way of making a lot of Money
and I mean M$O$N$E$Y. We are looking for motivated people
who are willing to put a little time into a project that will
bring loads of money to the door within a week or two.

We are not trying to get you to sell over priced products to people
or try to get you to convince people they have to spend loads of
money in hopes of making huge returns on the dollar. We
are simply going to share with you a simple system that really
works and pays BIG....

This is not a get rich scheme of any sort. This it true information we
are sharing between friends. Everyone has the ability to become
wealthy and with this simple system you WILL Succeed.

This information we will be sharing with you is working to help thousands
of people get ahead and pay those bills off once and for all and gain
financial freedom.

If you'd like to take back control of your finances, pay off some overdue
bills, take a vacation or have financial security and freedom we need to talk.

Please by all means don't let this pass you by like I almost did. All you need
to do is simply click this link below and send along your NAME,PHONE NUMBER
and BEST TIME TO REACH YOU.
mailto:debtgone@btamail.net.cn?subject=Wealthy

We will not try to convince you to do anything you wish not to do our job is to
simply share this information with you.

Thank you so much for your time and reading this email and we hope to hear from
you soon.

Take care and have a blessed day!

..