Article delegate-en/120 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: ENV
28 Sep 1998 16:13:59 GMT ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato 佐藤豊)

you Oliver Hertel <po4aabdyi-ytjem4yaimlr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |I tried everything. But the HTTP environment vars are not available when
 |starting a cgi from delegate (SunOS5).
 |Any other hints except using CGI: instead of FILTER: ??

I forgot to tell you that a value of a request header "Field" is
available in FTOCL filter by the name "HTTP_X_REQUEST_Field".
Thus the User-Agent field will be available with the name
"HTTP_X_REQUEST_USER_AGENT".