Article delegate-en/117 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: env vars
25 Sep 1998 03:36:24 GMT ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato 佐藤豊)

 |----start (script)----
 |----end----
 |----cfi.conf----
 |#!cfi

 |---
 |#
 |# input: any html file
 |# output: html with minimal size, converted maps/frames etc.
 |#
 |Filter: test.pl
 |---
 |----end----

You should specify your filter in "CGI:" field, not in "Filter:" filed,
if your filter expects the interface compatible with CGI.
I recommend you to see the difference betweeen Filter and CGI using

  Filter: cat; echo "<HR>"; env

and

  CGI: cat; echo "<HR>"; env

For "Filter:" whole part of message (header and body) is passed to the
filter program, while for "CGI:" only body part is passed to the
filter program with header information in environment variables
compatible with CGI.