Article delegate-en/1070 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] HTTP proxy performance?
30 Mar 2001 03:14:42 GMT "Paul Culmsee" <pfycabdyi-e6yerofurylr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi

I delegate set up on a Win2k box acting as an inbound port mapper for POP
and SMTP and
outbound web proxy on port 8000 for internal.

Users are complaining of painfully slow access for some web sites - seems
particularly when submitting forms. Is there a way to improve the speed of
this? I assume that it must be the http POST method thats causing the issue?

thanks

paul