Article delegate-en/1049 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] 30,000 Exclusive Images of Asia
13 Mar 2001 11:01:39 GMT Farah Cowan <pdecabdyi-ytjem447qmlr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Dear Creative Directors / Designers / Marketers,

Here's how you can have access to more than 30,000 exclusive images of Asia in 4 easy steps:

Step One: Go to www.FotoAsia.com
Step Two: Browse or search for images by keywords
Step Three: Pay through credit cards via secure transactions
Step Four: Download the image/s

....and voila! you are done.

If you are targeting the Asian market, we can offer you royalty-free Asian images for your creative and publishing needs at competitive prices, from as low as US$30.00.

Need a catalog? Just go to www.FotoAsia.com and download our FREE e-Catalogs and browse at your own convenience.

Can't find an image you need? Send us an e-mail sales@FotoAsia.. and we will be glad to do a FREE search for you!

Thank you.

Ms Farah Cowan
Chief Marketing Officer
FotoAsia Pte Ltd
Tel: 65-398-1373
Fax: 65-398-1393
www.FotoAsia.com
sales@FotoAsia..

FotoAsia - C a p t u r i n g   T h e   h e a r t   a n d   S o u l   o f   A s i a

Removal