Article delegate-en/1047 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] How can FTP's data channel be secured?
12 Mar 2001 22:42:55 GMT Peter Steele <p2ybqbdyi-5bnwhwdzselr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

We've been trying to configure delegate to secure our ftp transfers but from
what we can tell only the command channel is encrypted. The data channel is
still sent from client to server unencrypted. Unless we're doing something
wrong, we don't see any way to resolve this. Can anyone shed some light on
this issue?

Peter Steele