Article delegate-en/1045 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] delegate in chrooted jail
09 Mar 2001 08:58:22 GMT pcucabdyi-5bnwhwbfselr.ml@ml.delegate.org

Hi.

I would like to install delegated in a chroot jail to minimize
the security risk.

The only problem I see with the CHROOT option is with the sslway
program.

I chroot a delegated process to make a ssl telnet proxy server but
the server receive a connection it suddenly close the connection.

I think is a problem with shared libraries (maybe openssl libs)

The operative system is  FreeBSD 4.2-RELEASE .

Could someone give me some suggestions about setting up the things in a
right way ?

thx in advance,

Davide.