[delegate-en/5044]
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] xferlog
27 Apr 2014 14:48:27 GMT Marvin Tapessur <pn4iqbdyi.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi

We have a dispute with one of our trading partners that claim that they
haven't received some of the files we sent to them. We use delegate as our
FTP proxy. When I check the xferlog I see the following. Can I assume that
when I find the transfer in the xferlog the file is send successfully or is
that not the case? Also, notice the "W" at the end that suppose to be the
DelegateStatus. W is not mentioned in the documentation, only L, H and N.
What does W mean?

Fri Mar 01 11:17:51 2013 0 10.235.109.96 1152
//100B@gb../send/file333.txt
<mailto://SJSH100B@globalec../send/File20130301101803.txt>  a _ i
r 100B ftp 0 * W

Thanks!