[delegate-en/4398] [Reference:<_A4396@delegate-en.ML_>]
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: dg 9.9.1 as SMTP gateway
10 Mar 2009 12:14:15 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)
The DeleGate Project

In message <_A4396@delegate-en.ML_> on 03/10/09(20:26:13) I wrote:
 |Oh, I see.  You are using upper case leter "SMS" in the MOUNT which is
 |not matched in this case.  You need "nocase" MOUNT options as follows:
 |
 | MOUNT="SMS@tss.ch smtp://fakeuser@fakedomain.com nocase"

Maybe I should explain why it is so (for possible readers in future :).
MOUNT is designed originally in DeleGate/1.4.0 for rewriting URL path
of HTTP which is case sensitive.  Thus the default is case sensitive
and "nocase" option is necessary to do caseless matching.
On the other hand, mail-addresses are manipulated caselessly in mail
in general.  So it is manipulated internally "normalized" to lower case
letters if not specified the option "SMTPCONF=mboxcase".
That is, "SMS@tss..ch" in RCPT from a client is represented as "sms@tss..ch"
internally and does not match the "SMS@tss..ch" in the MOUNT without "nocase".
So another solution is writing the MOUNT in lower case letters as this:

 MOUNT="sms@tss.ch smtp://fakeuser@fakedomain.com"

Cheersk