[delegate-en/3865]
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: newbie on delegate
15 Oct 2007 05:30:12 GMT Alexander Lang <pcqhqbdyi.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Thanks - It's working now!
But one more question!
I get on the normal proxy now request from microsoft!
www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3/static/trustedr/en/authrootseq.txt
and some more
Why?

----- Ursprüngliche Mail ----
Von: Yutaka Sato <feedback@delegate.org>
An: feedback@delegate.org
CC: lan221272@yahoo.de
Gesendet: Freitag, den 12. Oktober 2007, 15:26:31 Uhr
Betreff: Re: [DeleGate-En] newbie on delegate

Hi,

On 10/11/07(18:44) you Alexander Lang <lan221272@yahoo.de> wrote
in <_A3860@delegate-en.ML_>
 |I need only a small funktion for delegate to rewrite a url in a request and back and sent the to a upsteam proxy:
 |i' ve tried following:
 |delegate -P8888 -v SERVER=http MOUNT="/*mydomain/* //otherdomain/*" PROXY="myproxy:8080" ADMIN="pcqhqbdyi.ml@ml.delegate.org" RES_WAIT=0
 |
 |but the request goes without rewriting to the proxy server
 |I want only rewrite each url from https://mydomain/ to https://otherdomain/ and back of course :-)

Your pattern expression in the MOUNT parameter is somewhat DeleGate cannot
understand.  It could be like follows but there could be other ways more
appropriate depending on why you need such rewriting.

  MOUNT="https://xxx.yyy/* https://aaa.bbb/*";
  HOSTS="{xxx.yyy,aaa.bbb}"
  STLS=mitm

  9 9   Yutaka Sato <y.sato@delegate..org> http://delegate.org/y.sato/